Vyper Tech Group LLC Terms and Conditions
Vyper Tech Group LLC
2.9. The Services are provided on as is basis. The hardware configurations may vary across data centers and may result in different performance. Vyper Tech Group LLC may replace your host server hardware, or modify certain software configurations when deemed necessary. 2.10. The proprietary and third-party software we provide for you to use as part of our service are provided on as is basis and you bear all responsibility for using it. 3. ORDERS 3.1. Each Order for Services by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you to buy the Services from Vyper Tech Group LLC subject to this TOS. No Order shall be deemed to be accepted by Vyper Tech Group LLC until we provision your service. The date on which we provide notice to you that the service is provisioned is the Effective Date of this contract. The Initial Term of the Services is set out on your Order (Initial Term). Upon the expiration of the Initial Term, the Term would renew for a period equal to the original period requested or for a term required by the particular product. 3.2. You must be over the age of 18 at the time you place your Order. 3.3. All Orders will be reviewed by us to determine if they meet our financial, security and other reasonable criteria (Fraud Screen). You may receive notice that your Order has been rejected because it fails to pass our Fraud Screen. Unless otherwise specified, we are unable to provide additional information about the reasons for a particular Order failure to pass the Fraud Screen. Orders that fail our Fraud Screen will not be accepted and Service will not be provided. 3.4. Vyper Tech Group LLC is under no obligation to deliver any Services in addition to those identified in the Order. 3.5. You shall provide to Vyper Tech Group LLC, at your cost, any information, resources or facilities reasonably requested by Vyper Tech Group LLC for the delivery of the Services and, where necessary, ensure that your employees, contractors and other suppliers cooperate fully and promptly with Vyper Tech Group LLC. 3.6. Any instructions supplied by you to Vyper Tech Group LLC must be complete, accurate and clearly legible. Vyper Tech Group LLC reserves the right to charge for any costs and any additional work incurred by Vyper Tech Group LLC due to any failure by you to comply with this provision and shall not be liable for any errors caused by such failure.
OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ACCOUNT 4.1. Your contact information is set out in the Client Portal. It is the Customer’s responsibility to keep this information updated at all times. 4.2. If you, on behalf of another person or entity, ordered the Service, you warrant that you will administer the Service in good faith, and indemnify us against all losses and liabilities sustained by us should you administer the service in ways that are adverse to End User and result in any claim against us. 4.3. For avoidance of doubt, the individual or entity set out in the Client Portal is considered by us to be the owner of the account and all associated services, except Third party services purchased through Vyper Tech Group LLC, that are subject to additional terms and conditions. The individual or entity paying for the Services is not considered to be the owner. It is your obligation to ensure that you correctly indicate ownership of your account. If there is a dispute about ownership, the account will be locked until the parties to the dispute agree on a resolution, or until the matter is resolved judicially.
- PAYMENT 5.1. You are responsible for the Fees set out on the Order, and in the currency specified on the Order. You are also responsible for the fees associated to any extra feature added to the service or overuse. 5.2. Invoices are due immediately upon receipt. Vyper Tech Group LLC reserves the right to suspend the Services until payment is made. 5.3. All fees listed on our website are net of applicable taxes. You are responsible for all taxes and fees levied on the Services. 5.4. Our obligation to provide the Services is contingent on your payment of the Fees by the Due Date. It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive payment of the Fees. Should the Services be suspended, for any reason, Fees will continue to accrue. Setup fees and domain name registration charges are not refundable for any reason. 5.4.1. We often offer special promotions (Special Promotions). These promotions have specific terms, and generally do not apply to current customers. They do not apply to Renewal Terms except when expressly stated in the special promotion terms.
5.5. Our Services are provided on the basis of the Initial Term specified on your Order. All other Services shall renew for the specified period (Renewal Term) or Services are terminated as provided herein. Any such termination or cancellation will be subject to the payment of any outstanding charges and must comply with any contract term specified in the contract and/or addendum (if provided). 5.6. Your credit card is automatically charged for a Renewal Term on the expiration date of the Term for Service. In case an automatic renewal charge fails and you fail to renew or terminate the service, we will make additional attempts to charge your credit card(s). 5.7. We are not responsible for your data or domain name if Services are terminated because your credit card on file have expired or is no longer valid for any reason. 5.8. We are pleased to provide you billing information on your services in your Client Portal. 5.9. If you believe there is an error on your bill, you must contact us in writing. We each agree to work together in good faith to resolve any billing disputes. If we find that your claim is valid, we agree to credit the account that is the subject of the dispute on your next bill. If you contact your credit card company, prior to notifying us of the dispute, and initiate a "chargeback" based on this dispute, we will charge you a chargeback and administrative fee. This fee compensates us for the investigation your credit card issuer requires us to conduct in order to demonstrate our right to payment. All of your Services may be suspended during billing disputes. To reactivate your Services, you must pay the administrative fee along with the reactivation fee. Vyper Tech Group LLC, however, may decide to not accept the same method of payment. 5.10. Money Back Guarantee Our money back guarantee ensures peace of mind that our Services will meet the expectations set out in this agreement. Cancellation and Refund requests should be requested from authorized email address, no later than 30 days from the Effective Date. The following conditions apply to our Money Back guarantee: (a) It applies only to individual Services in an Order. It does not apply to previously ordered Services; (b) Setup fees and domain name fees are not refundable and may be due upon cancellation even if waived initially as part of a Special Promotion;
(c) Our Money Back guarantee covers Shared Hosting plans only. Other services, Third Party Services or features incorporated into the Services, Domain names or Certificates are not covered by our Money Back guarantee; (d) The Money Back Guarantee does not apply to Renewal fees; (e) The Money Back Guarantee is your sole and exclusive remedy should our Services fail to meet the expectations set out in this paragraph. 5.11. Vyper Tech Group LLC Credit and Vyper Tech Group LLC Bucks We may return part of a pre-paid amount as Credit. Credit amounts may only be used for future purchases and/or renewals of Vyper Tech Group LLC services. Vyper Tech Group LLC Bucks amounts may only be used for future purchases and/or renewals of Vyper Tech Group LLC Services. No refunds will be provided and they will expire the moment the service or account is suspended or cancelled. 5.12. Our SLA as explained in Section F in these TOS sets out your rights in case of disruption of the Services. Should the Services be disrupted, you may request a Credit by contacting our customer service representatives. This Credit is our only obligation, and your only remedy, in the case of a disruption of the Services. 5.13. If you do not re-register your domain name(s), Vyper Tech Group LLC may choose to register the domain name. At that time the title in, and ownership of, this domain name will vest in Vyper Tech Group LLC. Vyper Tech Group LLC may sell this domain name without restriction as if the full legal and beneficial owner. Unpaid domain names may become the property of Vyper Tech Group LLC. 5.14. Unless stated otherwise, $ refers to USD. All future amounts payable by you shall be charged in the same currency as your initial order.
- TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION 6.1. Cancellation Vyper Tech Group LLC is not able to schedule cancellation requests. Valid proof of account ownership will be required to terminate an account or service. The initial term of this TOS or Agreement shall be as set forth in the initial order or addendum. The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to Customer. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew. ADDITIONALLY, AFTER THE INITIAL
TERM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE Vyper Tech Group LLC TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. IF AN ADDENDUM WAS INCLUDED, THE OTHER PARTY WILL BE BIND AND SHOULD COMPLY WITH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE CANCELLATION. 6.1.1. We reserve the right to terminate this TOS upon written notice if the other party materially breaches any of these terms and fails to correct the breach within 7 days following the other party's written notice, or immediately if the breach is incapable of cure. Other party will be responsible to comply with the addendum if provided. 6.2. Cancellation by Vyper Tech Group LLC 6.2.1. Vyper Tech Group LLC may terminate this TOS if (i) you fail to pay any sums due to Vyper Tech Group LLC as they fall due; (ii) in Vyper Tech Group LLC's reasonable opinion, you do not have sufficient technical expertise to use the Services without excessive ongoing technical support; (iii) we determine in good faith that this service has become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal, regulatory or other reason; or (iv) you violate this TOS or any agreement incorporated by reference. 6.2.2. We may terminate a particular Order, or aspect of the Services, if a Third Party ceases to make components of them available to us, or if providing them to you becomes cost prohibitive. 6.3. Cancellation by you 6.3.1. You may terminate the Services through the Client Portal or by contacting our customer service staff by email for instructions on how to cancel a specific service or account via Client Portal. If you fail to submit cancellation via Client Portal, the Services will not be Terminated, and Fees will still be charged. You must follow proper cancellation procedures in order to BE BIND AND SHOULD COMPLY WITH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE CANCELLATION. 6.3.2. Once you follow the proper steps required to request the Service or account cancellation, we will process it and issue a refund, if you are entitled to it. Refunds are issued through the same payment method that was originally used to purchase the Services. Terminate each Service. IF AN ADDENDUM WAS INCLUDED, THE OTHER PARTY WILL
Vyper Tech Group LLC is not responsible for delays to refunds caused by processing institutions or expiration of the original payment method. All refunds are subject to administrative fees. 6.4. You may request cancellation of any Service at any time. Depending on the life stage of your Service, different cancellation fees may apply. Cancellation fees will be calculated during the cancellation process of the particular Service. In order to avoid renewal charges and late cancellation fees, cancellation must be requested at least 30 days before renewal term date. Cancellation of an Active account will result in the Termination of any additional Services associated with that account. 6.5. You acknowledge and agree that your domain name registration is subject to suspension, cancellation, transfer or modification pursuant to the terms of any rules or policies applicable to your domain name registration, including, but not limited to: (i) the UDRP; (ii) any ICANN adopted policy; (iii) any registrar (including Vyper Tech Group LLC) or registry administrator procedures; or (iv) any other ccTLD registry administrator procedures. 6.6. Upon cancellation of the Service, Vyper Tech Group LLC shall be entitled immediately to block your Service and to remove all data located on it. Vyper Tech Group LLC is entitled to post a public notice stating that your service has been suspended. IP space and backup space are recycled. It is your obligation to ensure that you arrange to transfer anything you need from the Services ADDENDUM WAS INCLUDED, THE OTHER PARTY WILL BE BIND AND SHOULD COMPLY WITH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE CANCELLATION.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT Our technical support is provided via our ticket system. Your initial request for technical support must originate there. Technical support is provided on an as is, as available basis. If your request for technical support exceeds that of similarly situated customers, or is based on your lack of sophistication, we may charge you additional support fees. We will inform you, and receive your consent, prior to charging you for technical support. If you request technical support, you agree that we may have full access to your equipment, account, personal data and any and all items accessible to us based on your request. While we will use reasonable efforts to provide technical support to you, all support is provided as is, and is subject to the disclaimers of warranties and limitation of liability set out herein. We retain the right to refuse to provide technical support to you if your use of technical support exceeds that of similarly prior to cancellation. We have no obligation to forward e-mail following cancellation. IF AN
situated customers, if you are verbally abusive to our employees or contractors and, but not limited to, refusal to provide necessary information required to provide technical support. It is your obligation to perform and store a backup of your data prior to requesting technical support and agreeing to any technical interference or operation provided by Vyper Tech Group LLC. In the event that you are not satisfied with the outcome of any technical action, it shall be your obligation to restore your files and data from your own backup.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND OTHER CONSENTS 8.1. Vyper Tech Group LLC retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in the Services. Vyper Tech Group LLC grants to you a limited license to the Services to access and use them. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos used by Vyper Tech Group LLC are Vyper Tech Group LLC property or the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by Vyper Tech Group LLC to you or an affiliate to use any such trademarks, product names, company names, logos or titles, and you acknowledge that such use is an infringement of the owner's rights. 8.2. If we have not provided a license for you to use software as part of the Services, you agree to procure appropriate licenses to use all "Required Licenses." "Required Licenses" means any licenses, consents or approvals required to use software, hardware and other items installed on the Equipment, or whose use is facilitated by the Service. You agree to provide us with copies of the Required Licenses promptly following our written request. 8.3. You are solely responsible for obtaining all intellectual property rights in the intellectual property of others (Objects), including, but not limited to, clearances and/or other consents and authorizations necessary to use the names, marks or other materials which are used by you in, or transmitted via, the Service. On becoming aware of any dispute between you and any other individual or organization regarding the Objects, Vyper Tech Group LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice or liability to you, to cease any further use of such Objects including, without limitation, deleting or suspending them from its computer systems and/or to make appropriate representations or provide information to any relevant authority or interested party. 8.4. Unless otherwise set out in this TOS, you own all right, title and interest to the information you place on our servers pursuant to the Services. If you submit feedback to us in the form of
trouble tickets or in another similar fashion, we shall have the right to use that information to improve our business processes. You have no right to any intellectual property that is based on an improvement to our business based on this feedback information.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES 9.1. You represent and warrant that (i) you have the experience and knowledge necessary to use the Services; (ii) you and your End Users understand and appreciate the risks inherent to you, your business and your person that come from accessing the Internet; (iii) you have sufficient knowledge about administering, designing and operating the functions facilitated by the Services necessary to take advantage of the Services; (iv) you will not violate any applicable laws and/or regulations in your use of the Services; (v) you own all intellectual property rights in, or have a license to use, any information you provide to us necessary for us to perform the Services, or to any information transmitted by us through the Services; (vi) you will make backup copies of all information in a location independent of ours, and will not use our Backup Services as your sole backup. 9.2. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE SERVICE(S) ARE PROVIDED AS-IS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE(S) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM, ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE(S) WILL MEET ANY OR ALL OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS; WILL OPERATE IN ALL OF THE COMBINATIONS WHICH MAY BE SELECTED FOR USE BY YOU; OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE(S) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. NO EMPLOYEE OR AGENT IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY ON OUR BEHALF.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 10.1. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, HOLD US OR OUR LICENSORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND/OR THIRD PARTY VENDORS LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, COST SAVINGS, REVENUE, BUSINESS, DATA OR USE, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND APPLY EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU IN THE AGGREGATE WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL BREACHES, DEFAULTS, OR CLAIMS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS TOS OR UNDER ANY OTHER DOCUMENT FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO US DURING THE 3 MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING A CLAIM GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- INDEMNITY 11.1. We shall indemnify and hold you harmless from, and at our own expense agree to defend, or at our option to settle, any claim, suit or proceeding brought or threatened against you so far as it is based on a claim that the Services infringe any issued U.S. patent or registered copyright. This indemnification provision is expressly limited to aspects of the Services which are fully owned by us. It does not extend to products or services provided by third parties even if incorporated into the Services. This paragraph will be conditioned on your notifying us promptly in writing of the claim and giving us full authority, information, and assistance for the defense and settlement of that claim. You shall have the right to participate in the defense of the claim at your expense. If such claim has occurred, or in our opinion is likely to occur, you agree to permit us, at our option and expense, either to: (i) procure for you the right to continue using the Services; (ii) replace an individual component of the Services with a product or service performing the same or similar function as the infringing aspect of the Services, or modify the same so that it becomes non-infringing; or (iii) if neither of the foregoing alternatives is reasonably available, immediately terminate our obligations (and your rights) under this TOS with regard to such Service. This shall be your only remedy, and our only obligation to you, should a third party allege that the Services infringe any issued U.S. patent or registered copyright.
11.2. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Vyper Tech Group LLC harmless, our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, third party service providers and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents (each an "indemnified party" and, collectively, "indemnified parties") from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the indemnified parties arising out of or relating to: (i) your use of the Services; (ii) any violation by you of any of our policies; (iii) any breach of any of your representations, warranties or covenants contained in this TOS; and/or (iv) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this TOS. For the purpose of this paragraph only, the term "you" as set out in subparagraphs (i) through (iv) includes you, End Users, visitors to your website, and users of your products or services, the use of which is facilitated by us.
- CERTAIN INFORMATION 12.1. Both you and Vyper Tech Group LLC undertake not to disclose to a third party any confidential information which you or Vyper Tech Group LLC receive relating to the contents or performance of this TOS, unless necessary for a party to perform their obligations under this TOS, the Services or the other's business in general, and shall procure that each of its directors and employees shall not do so, except with the prior consent in writing of the other, as required by law, or to the extent to which that information is publicly available or already known to the receiving party at the date of receipt, other than through any unauthorized disclosure by any person. 12.2. Without prejudice to Paragraph 12.1, Vyper Tech Group LLC shall be entitled to mention your name as a client of Vyper Tech Group LLC and the name(s) of products which Vyper Tech Group LLC provides to you with your prior consent. 12.3. If a law or regulation compels disclosure of information we have about you, we are required to respond. Unless notifying you is prohibited by the law, or a reasonable interpretation of that law, we will use reasonable efforts to contact the account owner as set out in our records. We are not required to respond to demands by you that we provide information about your account as part of your litigation. If we agree to do so, we will charge you administrative hourly fee for each hour we spend responding to your request. You will also be charged the fees we are charged by our attorneys in responding to your request.
NOTICES 13.1. Any notice to be given by either party to the other may be sent by either support ticket, fax or recorded delivery to the address of the other party as appearing in this TOS or such other address as such party may from time to time have communicated to the other in writing or information on Client Portal. Notices of support tickets opened on behalf of Vyper Tech Group LLC are sent to you by email and shall be deemed received if message does not bounce back. 13.2. You are required to provide notices to us about the Services through the ticket system. We will provide notices to you using the information you provide at the time of the order or in our Client Portal. We have no responsibility for misdirected notices based on your failure to provide correct information. 13.3. Termination notices must be provided to us as set out in paragraph 6. 13.4. Legal Notices to us, which are effective only upon acknowledged receipt, shall be provided to us as follows: Vyper Tech Group LLC.
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES AND CHOICE OF LAW 14.1. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising under this TOS shall be resolved in accordance with the procedures set forth in this Section. 14.2. In the event of a dispute between the Parties relating to this TOS, each of the parties shall appoint a designated representative who has authority to settle the dispute and who is at the "C" level or above. This appointment will take place no later than 5 business days after the initial request for dispute resolution. The designated representatives shall meet as often as they reasonably deem necessary in order to discuss the dispute and negotiate in good faith in an effort to resolve the dispute. The specific format for such discussions will be left to the discretion of the designated representatives; however, all reasonable requests for relevant
information made by one party to the other shall be honored. If the parties are unable to resolve issues related to a dispute within 30 days after a party's request is made, the dispute shall be submitted for arbitration. The arbitration shall take place in Las Vegas, Nevada pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The dispute shall be heard by a single arbitrator who has experience in the field of web hosting. The arbitrator shall not be entitled to award punitive damages or attorneys’ fees.
- DEFINITIONS "End User" is the individual or entity who uses, or to whom you provide, your services; "Fees" means the charges to be paid by you for the provision of the Services as set out in any Order or (if not set out) those set out on Vyper Tech Group LLC's website; "ICANN" means the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers; "Materials" means any information, reports, documents, software or other materials created by Vyper Tech Group LLC as part of the Services, including all methodologies, know-how and processes used to do so; "Objects" means any names, marks or materials and any other information, documents or software which you supply to Vyper Tech Group LLC under this TOS; "Order" means the order form, including electronic and online forms, or letter signed by you requesting Services; "Server" means the computer server equipment operated by Vyper Tech Group LLC in connection with the provision of the Services; "Service" or "Services" means any and all services provided by Vyper Tech Group LLC under this TOS and any other services requested by you which may be provided from time to time as set out on the portion of our website describing the individual Service (Product Pages); "Vyper Tech Group LLC" means Vyper Tech Group LLC.com Inc; "Space" means the area on the Server allocated to you by Vyper Tech Group LLC for use by you as a site on the Internet; "TOS" means this TOS, including all documents incorporated by reference;
"Client Portal" means the part of the Vyper Tech Group LLC website from which you can manage your Services and to which you are given login credentials at the start of your Initial Term; and "You" and "your" mean the person, firm or company who purchases Services from Vyper Tech Group LLC. "Term" means the prepaid period during which you receive Services from Vyper Tech Group LLC; “Initial Term” of the Services is set out on your Order; “Renewal Term”, all Services shall renew for the specified period (Renewal Term); “Due Date” is the date when service will become due for payment.
- MISCELLANEOUS 16.1. If any provision of this TOS or part thereof shall be void for whatever reason, the offending words shall be deemed deleted, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. 16.2. Your rights and obligations under this TOS are personal to you, and you shall not assign, lease, charge, sub-license, or otherwise transfer such rights and obligations in whole or in part. 16.3. Vyper Tech Group LLC reserves the right to sub-contract any of the work required to fulfill the Services and to assign this TOS. 16.4. Except for the obligation to pay the Fees, neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure in performance due to events outside the defaulting party's reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, earthquake, labor disputes, shortages of supplies, riots, war, fire, epidemics, failures of telecommunication carriers, delays of common carriers, or other circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The obligations and rights of the excused party shall be extended on a day to day basis for the time period equal to the period of the excusable delay. The party affected by such an occurrence shall notify the other party as soon as possible, but in no event later than 10 days from the beginning of the event. 16.5. Any delay or forbearance by either party in enforcing any provisions of this TOS or any of its rights hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or right thereafter to enforce the same.
16.6. Paragraph headings have been included in this TOS for convenience only and shall not be considered part of, or be used in interpreting, this TOS. 16.7. This TOS does not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, or franchise relationship. Neither party has the right or authority to, and shall not, assume or create any obligation of any nature whatsoever on behalf of the other party or bind the other party in any respect whatsoever. 16.8 SURVIVAL. Paragraphs 2.5, 2.10, 5.12, 9.2, 10, 11, 12.1, 13, 14, 15, 16.1, 16.8, Section F: 1.9, 1.11 and 2 shall survive the termination of this TOS. Section A – Shared Hosting Services You may be bound by additional terms and conditions imposed by our licensors. These terms and conditions are also incorporated by reference. We are happy to provide you with these additional terms and conditions upon request.
- Usage Shared Hosting Services are for one user only. You may not resell or lease your Space or portions of your Space.
- We have integrated certain services into your shared plan as set out on the respective Product Page. Backups are provided for internal purpose only. You are fully responsible to keep backup of all your files in your personal computer.
- You agree that we have the sole right to decide what constitutes a violation of the Fair Use and what is the appropriate severity of any corrective action to be applied. Failure on your part to comply may result in warning, resource usage limitations, suspension or immediate account termination without refund upon our reasonable discretion. You understand and agree that in the event of violation, we may grant you a certain period of time to rectify the issue. If you take no action during this period, the decision becomes binding and final and we will be free to apply corrective actions at our sole discretion. You acknowledge that we can
immediately suspend and/or terminate each account that violates the Fair Use and will not be responsible for any data loss resulting from such termination of services.